The Noord Nederlandsche P&I Club (NNPC) is launching NNPC Correspondents BV on 20 February 2021 as a subsidiary of the NNPC based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands to provide services in the Netherlands and throughout European waterways as P&I Correspondent.
The NNPC was established in 1937 and has in recent years expanded to become a market leader in P&I insurance and claims handling in the short-sea, inland and bulk sectors in particular for the Dutch market. The NNPC has a proven track record of claims handling, process efficiency and quality, and is drawing on this heritage in establishing NNPC Correspondents BV to offer its unique brand to the international P&I market and shipping community. NNPC Correspondents will provide claims handling and legal services based on quality, transparency, cost efficiency and a modern approach to reporting and communication methods.
I am happy to announce that I have been appointed as manager of the Rotterdam office of NNPC Correspondents.
NNPC Correspondents aims to provide a cost effective service without compromising on quality.
In order to achieve this we:
- Ensure efficient claims handling and quick handling times by avoiding unnecessary delays.
- Tailor make our services to meet clients’ requirements and needs.
- Continuously provide and monitor budgets and cost estimates and notify clients of any changes or risks.
- Provide fixed pricing based for fixed work (such as preloading and draft surveys).
- Ensure continuous communications with our principals and ensure expectations are managed and deadlines are met.
Office and contact details:
NNPC Correspondents B.V.
3011 TA Rotterdam
Tel: +31.(0)85 4833121